Context-sensitive learning services in the work process of smart industrial production – systematic development and piloting using the example of China (KoLeArn)
KoLeArn (context-sensitive learning services in the work process of smart industrial production – systematic development and piloting using the example of China) aims to establish context-sensitive learning service systems. This includes the necessary adjustments to specific learning contexts and the configuration of such systems. A two-stage peer creation process based on crowdsourcing mechanisms is being developed in order to systematically create learning content and qualify vocational training staff. In addition, an IT-supported learning environment and application that can be integrated into the work process is to be implemented for the user-generated learning service. In order to realize the goals of the joint project, KoLeArn uses IT-supported learning units intelligently on the one hand and establishes functioning business models in the target region on the other. This ensures the reduction of further training costs, enables work process-integrated learning methods and ensures the sustainability of the project in practice.
• Kassel University, Fachgebiet Wirtschaftsinformatik, Prof. Dr. Jan Marco Leimeister (Koordination)
• Kassel University, Chair of Economic Didactics, Prof. Dr. Jens Klusmeyer
• smarTransfer GmbH, Dr. Philipp Bitzer
• Berufsbildungszentrum Kassel GmbH, Dr. Ute Urbon
• Wirtschaftsförderung Region Kassel GmbH, Kai Lorenz Wittrock